What is 2FA? Do I have to use it?
Two-factor authentication (2FA) is an extra security procedure that makes sure that you really are the person trying to login to your profile. We provide and strongly recommend this authentication option so you can make your account safer, but you are not obligated to use it.
This is how you can set up a 2FA for your account in Coins2Learn:
1. Pick an authentication app/website, such as Authy, and create an account.
2. Visit the Settings page on our platform and go to the Security tab.
3. Scan the QR code using the authenticator.
To log in with 2FA after that:
1. Insert your e-mail/username and password to log in.
2. Open the connected 2FA app/site you chose.
3. Enter the dynamic digits of the provided token.